do you ever have those moments where even if you’re not romantically involved with someone, you see someone else start talking to them and you just kinda wanna hiss and throws things at them because fuck you that’s my person get your own
(Source: xatus, via ilikebigbuttsbaby)
this is literally what it’s like to be 21
(Source: milkysways, via crystallized-teardrops)
i completely forgot that you actually have to pay for internet
shoutout to mum and dad for paying for the internet bless your souls
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
- 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via rdevine)
(Source: 09412, via crystallized-teardrops)